Saturday, October 27, 2012

Cinderella in plastic

 
Really. Who knew plastic feels so good?

I jumped onto the 'Melissa' bandwagon recently.
Only because of the sister's and cousin's raves and I got too curious.

My lil' santa got me my first pair.


Melissa Ultragirl x Jason Wu IV

I had intended to hide it and attempt to forget about it until next Chinese New Year.
Then I had a wedding dinner to attend.
This thing is incredibly comfortable and it smells all bubblegummy, I think my shoe cabinet is happy.
And because it's all plastic, it's easy to clean after each wear.
Just a wipe and it's as good as new.
That was the first wedding dinner I attended without painful feet.
I'm digging it.

And then.... the addiction starts.
I never thought I'd get so crazy over shoes.
think I need more of them.

Let us do some imaginary shoe shopping shall we?
And pretend that I don't have a bad back and won't break my back wearing heels.
These were the ones I eyed before I got my first pair.
And I'm currently still hoping they'll magically appear in my house somehow.



MELISSA ULTRAGIRL + JASON WU
Melissa Ultragirl + Jason Wu
VIVIENNE WESTWOOD ANGLOMANIA + MELISSA SKYSCRAPER III
Vivienne Westwood Anglomania + Melissa Skyscraper



MELISSA CELESTIAL
Melissa Celestial
                                 
  
MELISSA ULTRAGIRL GLITTER
Melissa Ultragirl Glitter
                                   



Let's go crazy here .




EDIT:
I found a couple more that I think are really cute.
And I think my shoe cabinet wants them.



http://www.melissa.com.br/uploads/produtos_has_cores/761edfa1912681d8ed4f81c476f7a767.jpg
Melissa Divine II

http://www.melissa.com.br/uploads/produtos_has_cores/88160f48b0c54b8b72c1f1ce67f49218.jpg
Melissa Optical - I can do with a pair of yellow shoes.



No comments:

Post a Comment